Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3 months of Meds!

So my prescription for Metformin is in the pharmacy, I got the call this evening, Ill collect tomorrow.

Am nervous.

I'm to start week 1 with 1 tablet, increase to 2 and then hopefully be able to stand 3 by the third week. Am staying positive and hoping that this staggered approach will work.

I was a little concerned

When the nurse asked me to contact them towards the end of the second month so that they could arrange the IVF procedure. She seemed confused when I explained I wasn't having IVF, at least not yet. I explained to her that the [good] Doctor thinks insulin is the problem, hence the metformin.

I could be pregnant,

Inside the next 3 months, pregnant, both a scary and exhilarating thought.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment