Friday, August 27, 2010

Being featured in a parenting magazine

We're honoured!

A fellow tweeter tweeted that she was looking to interview couples who had travelled or where travelling the long road to successful fertility. I know the tweeter well [in the twitteverse] and had already been interviewed by her for a Wedding Magazine [for those of you who don't know, I am a Wedding Consultant by day], I dropped her a line to see what she was looking for and low and be hold got a reply with 6 detailed questions to be filled in.

Sending back my [fertility] life story I waited with baited breath for a glimpse at her article. J and I were honoured with the first paragragh and we're happy to share our story with other couples, in the hope that it might offer them some comfort or help.

Once it out I'll post a copy up so you can all take a gander!

No comments:

Post a Comment