Friday, August 27, 2010

Getting pregnant, a money pit?!


I had another mini ' are we doing the right thing/ ready for this' attack again. It ended with my booking the blood tests, so you can deduce what I decided.

Shock of my life.

The doctor had said that I would require 1 blood test, I checked the cost when I booked and told the nurse when she started taking the body that it was only the fasting bloods I was having done, that everything else was up-to-date, the shock came when we went to pay. Instead of €40 she was charging me €160! I nearly died.

Apparently [annoyed]

It's routine [so I was told] for PAI -1 to be done at the same time, the expense little bugger. The receptionist wasn't much help when I asked what it was all about. And sure I thought to myself it will be worth it [it better be]. If this kid doesn't come out right I will want my money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment