Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Metformin for me!


The good Doctor and I stopped playing phone tag this afternoon and actually got to talk to each other! Albeit it was difficult to hear him as I was driving and the car kit is just not great, but we had a conversation none the less.

Insulin is my problem.

So he says. I only got the jest, but he is putting me on metformin. I've been here before, 3 years ago in fact, a different Doctor, but the same meds. However, apparently this time it will work, he says, dosage and diet is the key, according to him. Am sceptical but willing to try.

A 3 month supply - enough for a baby?

Well I suppose we'll find out... its all I'm getting, initially anyways. Optimistically I could say that I will be giving everyone an extra special Christmas present, news of a baby, but perhaps that is getting my hopes up too much.

Time will tell...

Wish us luck!

Imagine from taiwanease.com

2 comments:

  1. praying for you, I know the fight, silently, but I know the fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Cassie, thanks so much, support is so lovely to get. Big hugs to you too xx

    ReplyDelete